Sunday 30 September 2012

Research Study - Word and Excel








My name is Shirley Gibbs and I am a Lecturer in the Department of Applied Computing at Lincoln University and am also completing my PhD. My research project involves trying to understand the range of computing skills that are required in a workplace and the level of computing skill that people in different jobs have.

In order to establish these things I am planning on conducting a study of  people in the workplace who use Word Processing and Spreadsheet software.

I would appreciate your help in recruiting participants in Christchurch for my study. If you think people in your organisation would be willing to help I would appreciate the opportunity of contacting them. This contact could be made in a variety of different ways:

Please contact Shirley direct shirley.gibbs@lincoln.ac.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment